Thu, Dec 09|
3555 S Las Vegas Blvd
Transformational Breathwork Event - Las Vegas
Simply said, breathwork is like 10 years of psychotherapy in 1 hour without you having to say a word. All you gotta do is lay down, cover your eyes, listen to amazing music and breathe in the ways and rhythms that you will be guided through for about an hour.
Time & Location
Dec 09, 2021, 6:45 PM – 9:00 PM
3555 S Las Vegas Blvd, 3555 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
About the event
About the Event
Where is it and what do I need to bring?
The event will happen in Las Vegas at the Flamingo Casino Resort on December 9th at 6:45PM. The event space is located on the third floor and is called the Savoy Hall. Please get there a little earlier so you park and find the event space on time. Please bring with you a yoga mat, pillow and small blanket (optional).
What am I going to learn before the actual session?
- The roots of many of your problems (relationships, finances, careers)
- Why things that you've tried haven't worked how you expected?
- Why breathwork is one of the most powerful healing modalities
- Why you can't achieve your set goals and how to change that
- How to connect to your higher-self
- How to experience more joy and satisfaction of life
- How to have more energy
- How to heal chronic pain
- How to instantly improve your mental health
What will happen after this workshop?
- Emotional lightness and balance
- Boost of energy, creativity and willpower
- Relief of some psychosomatic symptoms
- Realization of true goals and needs
- Mental Clarity
- Decreased inflammation in the body
- Confidence about your own path
- Release of some repressed subconscious material
- Deep connection with yourself and with the outer world
- Physical tension release
Who is Witalij?
Witalij is Los Angeles based author, speaker, breathwork facilitator and shamanic apprentice that bridges science and spirituality to create powerful healing experiences. With his background in NLP and Hypnosis he guides clients to a complete mind-body transformation. His work is based on healing the roots of the problem rather than symptomatic relief. Utilizing his rich experience and different breath-and-body-work techniques he relieves clients from emotional and physical trauma that holds them back from living their fullest potential...
For more information visit www.witalijmartynow.com
Or follow me on instagram: @itsmartynow